Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you accept returns or exchanges? Please visit our RETURNS page for complete details.
- What currency will I be billed in? All prices shown are in Canadian Dollars. For international orders, you will be charged conversion according to the policies of the chosen method of payment.
Do you offer a warranty? All epicute pouches are guaranteed for workmanship/defects for 3 months (excluding normal wear and tear).
Are the pouches machine washable? Yes, all of our pouches are machine washable in cold water, on normal cycle, with like colours. Hang to dry. Do not bleach. If required, iron pouch on low heat using a piece of parchment over the label, do not iron straps or elastic.
- Should I wash before wearing? Yes, it is recommended that you wash before wearing. Although we do our best to maintain an allergen free production environment, we suggest washing the pouch first to be safe.
Is there a label for emergency contact information and allergy details? Yes, there is a label on the back of each pouch for writing on those details. Pen works, but we recommend ultra fine tip permanent sharpies which we also sell as an ADD-ON to your purchase for convenience.
What size of auto-injector do your pouches fit? The Classic Pouch is designed to fit up to two of the same auto-injector, including: EpiPen®, ALLERJECT®, AUVI-Q®, Emerade™ 0.3 mg dose, OR a single Emerade™ 0.5 mg dose. If being used for inhalers, it can hold 1-3 depending on style/size.
The Mini Pouch is designed to fit a single ALLERJECT®, AUVI-Q®, or 1-2 inhalers depending on style/size.
The Stabilizer Insulated Pouch is designed to fit up to two of the same auto-injector, including: EpiPen®, ALLERJECT®, AUVI-Q® , Emerade™ (0.3mg or 0.5 mg dose), or 1-3 inhalers depending on style/size.
Please visit OUR SHOP to see the entire collection.
How do I decide which style is right for me or my loved one? The elastic strap is ideal to wear cross-body and for younger children who are always on the move and want their auto-injector highly visible. It could also be worn around the waist/hip but that decision would need to be made at time of purchase as the sizing is not the same for both crossbody and waist/hip. The adjustable belt strap is suited to be worn around the waist/hip or crossbody so it is a little bit more flexible in that regard. The clip only option is best for adults or teens to clip onto a belt loop, purse or backpack.
How do I know what size I need to fit the wearer? Please refer to our SIZING CHART. If you are still unsure or do not find a size that is suitable for you, please contact us at email@example.com
- Can I take the auto-injector out of its protective tube? The auto-injector should remain in the protective tube (as issued from the pharmacy) when carried in the epicute pouch.
Do I need to be mindful of temperature? The medication should be kept between 15-30 degrees celsius, so you should be mindful of that and act accordingly. The pouch should be worn/carried at all times and not left in direct sunlight. In cold weather, the pouch should be tucked underneath a jacket. We also offer an INSULATED POUCH that will help to maintain a consistent temperature, but care should still be taken. Epicute Inc. is not liable for any misuse of the medication used.
What is your association with the epinephrine auto-injector or asthma inhaler manufacturers? No epinephrine auto-injector or asthma inhaler manufacturers/affiliates/subsidiaries sponsor or endorse the products referenced or sold on these web pages. Epicute Inc. is not liable for misuse of the medication used.
- Do you offer wholesale pricing to retailers: If you are a business looking to carry our product for resale, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would love to chat with you.
- Have you considered offering other allergy accessories? Yes, we are working on expanding our product line-up. Please let us know if there are any specific items you'd like to see available in our shop by sending a note to email@example.com